Genovo is ready to use straight out of the box, it even comes preloaded with a number of example report templates so you can see how a report could look when it's downloaded to Word without having to add any data. However, you really will be missing out if you don't take a moment to put your own stamp on Genovo.
Genovo's packed full of features that allow you to customise your reports and your workspace to reflect your advice service and company's branding. Here are some 'quick wins' that could really make a big difference to the look and feel, as well as the speed with which you can create your reports in Genovo.
Stage 1 - Initial set-up
1. Add your job title and company address. Takes less than 1 minute.
2. Upload a headshot and signature image. Takes less than 1 minute.
4. Customise the look and feel of the app's web pages when you (and your users) log in. Takes less than 1 minute.
6. Customise the colour, font and styling used in your reports. Takes less than 5 minutes.
8. Add information about your Centralised Investment Proposition / the investments that you frequently recommend to your clients into your Investment Library so you can pull this information into your reports with a couple of clicks and don't need to rekey this data. Depends on how many investments you wish to add and how you add them.
10. Set up and activate any third party integrations. Takes less than 5 minutes.
Stage 2 - Deeper customisations
Then once you've written a few reports and got a feel for how they're laid out, you can really start going to town on making Genovo your own suitability report solution by:
And remember, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions - we're here to help.