The Account Owner / Account Admins of multi-user accounts can activate share clients and reports for Writer Users within their account. Once activated that Writer User can than:
- view and edit the existing clients and reports of all users within their account; as well as
- create new clients; and write new reports for all users with their account.
This provides lots of possibilities for collaborative working, and some of the ways we see this being used are:
- Paraplanners can write reports for advisers, and notify them when the report is ready to check.
- Multiple paraplanners / advisers can work on the same report at the same time.
- Paraplanners / admin. staff can write the majority of a report, and then notify the adviser that the report is ready for them to top and tail, and further personalise.
To activate share clients and reports for a user, go to account admin > manage user, click on the edit icon for the user and you will be directed to Edit User (as per below screenshot). Check Share Clients / Reports and click save.
Workgroups is an extension of share clients / reports and can be used to restrict which clients / reports users within your account can view and edit. Workgroups are particularly useful if you have different offices or departments within your company, and you only want users to be able to share their clients / reports with other users within their particular office or department.