What is group membership? Print
Modified on: Thu, 16 Aug, 2018 at 12:16 PM
In summary, Group Admins can:
1. Edit the report template of all accounts linked to their group.
2. Mandate the use of custom content throughout their group.
3. Create a custom report theme for use within the group.
4. Share group-specific attitude to risk profiles with all accounts linked to their group.
5. Tailor the advice options & reasons to reflect the group's advice service and the needs of their member companies.
6. Share custom investment and provider information with accounts linked to their group.
7. Customise the look and feel of the app’s web pages for accounts linked to their group.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.