During the process of building a report within Genovo you'll notice there are a number of places that you can add images into your reports. This could be an image of a TVC bar graph, a performance chart or an asset allocation pie chart for example. Images can be added really easily using the Genovo HTML Editor which looks like this.
To add an image simply:
1. Use the Windows snipping tool to take a snapshot of the image you wish to include.
2. Position your cursor within the text box of the Genovo HTML Editor where you would like the image to be inserted.
3. Use Ctrl+V to paste the image directly into the Genovo HTML Editor just as you would if you were pasting an image into Word.
4. Having pasted the image into the editor, you may find that you need to resize the image so it fits correctly within the page when the report is downloaded to Word. This is easy enough to do. Simply right click on the image. This will open a drop down menu where you can select image properties.
5. Clicking Image Properties will open the Image Properties dialog box and it's in here that you can adjust the width and height of the image to reflect your requirements - just remember to keep the aspect ratio (padlock) locked.
5. Once your happy with the size, click OK.