You can quickly and easily change the look and feel of your reports by applying a different report theme. A theme is a set of formatting choices that will be applied to your reports including colours, fonts and styling. Within a report theme, you can:
1. Select the font family (e.g Arial, Calibri etc) used within your reports.
2. Change the font size of the different styles.
3. Select the alignment of any text (e.g left, right, centre or justified)
4. Customise the colour of the headings and main body text used within your reports.
5. Add a bottom border (a line that stetches across the page) to any of the heading styles
6. Bold, underline or italicise the text.
7. Customise the look and feel of the tables used within your reports.
A report theme looks something like this: