It’s really easy to integrate your Genovo and Dynamic Planner accounts. Just follow these simple steps.
1. Log in to your Genovo account and click on the Integrations icon on the main dashboard.
2. You'll be directed to a new page where you'll see a summary of all the third party apps that Genovo currently integrates with as well as the status of each integration for your own Genovo account. The status of the Dynamic Planner integration will show as 'Not Setup'.
3. Click the manage integration link to the right and you will be directed to a new page where you will be prompted to activate and verify the integration.
4. Click the verify integration hyperlink under Action to connect your Dynamic Planner account to your Genovo account.
5. You will be redirected to the Dynamic Planner log in page and prompted to enter your Dynamic Planner username and password (unless you're already logged in to Dynamic Planner within the same browser) to confirm your acceptance for the integration to be activated.
6. On clicking Log in, you will be temporarily directed back to a holding page within the Genovo app whilst the integration is set up and activated. Once complete, you’ll be returned to the Manage Integration page within Genovo where you’ll notice that the status of the integration now shows as Active and verified.
That’s it, you're done. Moving forward, you’ll notice that the option of Dynamic Planner ATR Profiles (integrated version) is now available as the default selection in the ATR Profiles drop down menu in your Genovo account.