It's really easy to add images of investment performance graphs into the reports you create in Genovo. Such graphs will not only help add context to your recommendations, but also make your reports more visually appealing.
There could be a number of reasons why you wish to include an investment performance graph, including:
- You wish to demonstrate the performance of an existing plan's current investment strategy.
- You wish to demonstrate the past performance of the new investment strategy being recommended.
- You wish to compare the past performance of a plan's current investment with the new one being recommended.
Where can you add a performance graph?
1. Review Sections - Current Investment Strategy
When you create a current investment strategy for an existing plan in any of the review sections, you can use the text box at the bottom of the Current Investment Strategy page to add a performance graph.
2. Recommended Investment Strategy Section - Recommended Investment Strategy
When you create a recommended investment strategy for a new plan or a revised investment strategy for an existing plan in the Recommended Investment Strategy section, you can use the text box at the bottom of the Add / Edit Investments pages to add a performance graph.
3. Review Sections - Plan Comparison Step
When you recommend a change of plan and / or investment strategy in any of the review sections the Plan Comparison: Performance step is automatically triggered in that section, you can use the text box at the bottom of this step to add a performance comparison graph instead of / in addition to the performance comparison table included within the step.
How do you add a performance graph?
It's really easy to add a performance graph into a text box in Genovo. Just use the windows snipping tool (or something similar) to take a screenshot of the graph and then simply paste it into the text box using CTRL+V, much like you'd do in Word.