There are 2 ways that you can create a new report template for you (and your users).
1. Clone an existing report template belonging to you, your company or another org. (e.g Genovo or your group)
To clone a report template simply:
1. Click the clone icon to the right of the existing report template you wish to clone.
2. An exact copy of this report template will be created with the name "Copy of......".
3. Having created a new copy of that template, you can then edit its name and tags by clicking on the edit icon; and its content by clicking on the report template builder link.
4. Account Admins of multi-user company plans can also share the template with their other users by clicking share.
2. Convert a report into a report template
Having created a report within the Report Builder you can convert it into a template to use as the basis for creating a new report in the future. This is easily achieved by clicking the convert to template icon at the bottom of the page.
Converting the report to a template creates an exact copy of the report, so all of the detail you have added, including objectives, plans, recommended actions, investment strategies etc, will be included within the template you create.
You will be directed to a new page where you'll be prompted to give the template a name and add some searchable tags (keywords) should you wish to. Tags can be used to help highlight to you (and your users) that that particular template contains certain key content / concepts.
On clicking save you'll be directed to your Report Template Library where you'll see the template has now been added to your library.