It is now possible to change the Report Type of an existing report i.e. change a suitability report to an (annual) review report or vice versa. This could be particularly useful for example if you wanted to clone an existing suitability report that you'd previously written for a client, and then use the cloned report as the basis for a new review report.
It's really easy to change the Report Type of a report. Just follow these simple instructions:
1. From the dashboard click on write / view reports.
2. Click on the write reports link to the right of the relevant client's name.
3. You'll be directed to the Report Library of that client.
4. Click on the edit pencil to the right of the relevant report name.
5. You'll be directed to the Edit Report Name page. Here you can change the Report Name and the Report Type.
5. Click save and you're done. If you were to download the above example you'd notice that the content of the report automatically updated to reflect that it's now a review report.