To provide you with complete flexibility to format and style the content of your reports you'll find an HTML editor has been added at various places within the Genovo app, including:
1. The Snippet Editor – The snippet editor located within the Report Content Manager allows you to edit the boilerplate text of your report.
2. Know Your Client Info - This is a text box within the Objectives step of the Introduction section. It's here that you can add personalised text regarding the client’s objectives.
3. Provider Description – This is a text box within the Provider Library where you can add a description of a particular provider.
4. Further Investment Info – This is a text box within the Investment Library where you can add further information regarding a particular investment.
5. Profile Description - This is a text box with the Attitude to Risk Profiles Library where you can add a description of a particular ATR profile.
When pasting text into the Genovo HTML Editor we strongly recommend that you use the paste as plain text control button within the toolbar of the HTML Editor (highlighted in red in the screenshot below). This can also be achieved using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Shift+V.
This will ensure that all hidden Word formatting is removed from the text you paste into the Genovo HTML Editor and as result there will be no mismatch in style with your Report Theme. And as a result there will be no issues rendering your custom text and downloading your report.
FAILURE TO USE PASTE AS PLAIN TEXT COULD RESULT IN A DOWNLOAD ERROR.