This is easy, just follow these simple steps:
1. From your dashboard go to customisation>advice options & reasons library.
2. Select the recommendation section you wish to add the product to e.g. Investment Recommendation
3. Then select the Plan Summary step. The page will refresh and you will be presented with a view like this.
4. To add a product (advice option) to that section click add advice option.
5. You will be directed to the Add Advice Option page. Add the name of the new product in the text box provided and then click save.
6. You will be taken back to the previous page where you will notice that your product has been added at the bottom of the product list.
7. Having added the product you will then need to add all of the possible advice reasons to it. Select the Why Product step from the step drop down menu, the page will refresh and an add advice reasons link will appear to the right of the new product you've added.
8. Click the add advice reasons link and you will be directed to the Add Advice Reason page. Add your first advice reason in the text box provided and then click save.
9. Repeat as required.
Ok that's it, you've added a product to a recommendation section. Next time you go to the Plan Summary step of that recommendation section you'll notice that your custom product is now available for selection in the Product drop down menu.
If you would like the selection of your custom product to automatically trigger the inclusion of some generic product notes in the appendix of your report, please contact us with details of your requirements and we will look to get this actioned for you.